Oklacon has a variety of accommodation options which can suit everyone's budgets and needs.
- A-Frames: A-Frames are large housing structures within a very short walking distance of the main convention site. These structures contain 16 bunk beds, available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The A-Frames open into a large clearing with a communal bathroom shared by all. A single bunk bed is included in the price of registration. Our convention does occur at the end of October, and temperatures can dip to 40 degrees in the evenings. Be sure to bring your own pillows and warm blankets if you plan to set up shop in the A-Frames. To get a guarenteed spot in the A-Frames, you must preregister and prepay for the convention. A-Frame accommodations cannot be guarenteed for those registering late or at the door. Click here to learn more about A-Frame accommodations.
- Tents: Want to be a real trooper? Bring your own tent and camping gear to enjoy the great outdoors like it was meant to be. The state park charges a daily tent fee of $8, which is collected at the time you register. Click here to learn more about camping with a tent at Oklacon.
- RV's: Traveling cross-country? Bring your recreational vehicle and enjoy the hookups at the state park and the comforts of your own home away from home. RV sites are a brisk ten minute walk or two minute car ride away from all the action. The state park charges a daily RV fee, which is paid directly to the park.
- Lodge Rooms: Roman Nose State Park features a full-service resort lodge complete with restaurant and gift shop. Located next to the park golf course and a four minute car ride away from all the action, lodge rooms provide excellent accommodations to those who really want to be able to get away from it all. The lodge rooms sleep up to four people comfortably. There is no specific 'convention rate', but the prices are so reasonable, who needs 'em! You must make your reservation through the convention by using our online lodge reservation system and then confirm your reservation by sending a $100 deposit by personal check or money order (do not mail cash) to our address on our contact page. Be sure to preregister for the convention and include your pre-registered badge name with your deposit so we can reserve your room in your name. For the complete scoop, check out our lodge reservation page for all the details.
- Private Cabins: Private cabins complete with a double bed, double futon pull-out, and kitchen with refrigerator are a brisk ten minute walk or two minute car ride away from all the action. Cabin reservations are made directly through Oklacon, not the park There are a limited number of cabins, and we anticipate we will fill every cabin by early spring. You must make your reservation through the convention by using our online cabin reservation system and then confirm your reservation by sending a $100 deposit via PayPal. Be sure to preregister for the convention and include your pre-registered badge name with your deposit so we can reserve your room in your name. For the complete scoop, check out our cabin reservation page for all the details. All private cabins are now sold out.