Please contact us if you have suggestions or questions. Please refer to the short directory below to direct your communique to the appropriate department in order to receive the fastest response. Or, please log in if you have an account to use our easier 'send a message' form!
- Registration Questions and Issues: If you have questions about your registration, please address our registration coordinator at email@example.com.
- Volunteering: If you are interested in fulfilling a vacant volunteer position or in serving as a volunteer, contact our regsitration team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Events: If you are interested in running an event or discussion panel contact our events team at email@example.com.
- Conbook Submissions: If you have artwork, prose, or short stories to submit for the convention handbook, please send it to the convention design team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artists Alley, Art Show, and Dealers' Den Questions and Reservations: Everything at Oklacon dealing with artwork (with the exception of the conbook), including the art show and auction, and the registration of artists for Artists' Alley and dealers for Dealers' Den are handled by the Art Director, at email@example.com.
- All Other Questions: Any other questions should be funneled through the the regstration e-mail address listed above.
Any mailed correspondence may be directed to address of Fuzzy Productions, LLC,
which produces Oklacon:
c/o Fuzzy Productions
PO Box 881
Mustang, OK 73064
Do not mail cash. We cannot be liable for any items lost in the mail. If you mail a money order, be sure to record its serial number in case it is lost in the mail.